Helping You Realize The Sound Of Your Mind
Welcome to Minds Eye Sound, where we help you realize the sound of your mind.
With versatile recording services to accommodate most projects and budgets, we will help bring that demo, EP, or full-length album project to life.
We also offer services like drum tracks from a seasoned and versatile session drummer, drum sound replacement, vocal overdubs, mixing, band pre-production and coaching, and studio engineering lessons.
Check out the music page for examples of previous sonic realizations.
Chad Jackson, owner of Minds Eye Sound, has 20-plus years of experience as an engineer, producer, live and session drummer, and artist. Being a musician himself, he understands what it takes to be a solo artist quickly wanting to demo a song, just as much as a band wanting to record a meticulously arranged album.
At Minds Eye Sound we believe in WIN-WIN relationships that benefit everyone involved.
Contact us and let us know how we can help you realize the sound of your mind. And thank you.
We offer a number of services to accommodate the specific needs of each
recording or mixing situation...
- Full-service recording, production, and mixing packages
From single songs to full-blown album projects, we can accommodate most projects and
budgets - all the way from pre-production to final mix.
- Drum tracks from our in-house session drummer
Many songwriters and bands are making amazing music in their bedroom, but few have
access to great-sounding drum tracks. Our in-house drummer has 20-plus years of studio
and live experience in many genres and styles. And we've got the acoustically treated room,
top-notch drums and percussion equipment, and know-how to give you powerful and
inspiring drum tracks for your project.
- Songwriter demos
- Demos for gigs
- Mixing single songs and full projects
- Drums sound replacement
- Band pre-production and coaching
- Studio engineering lessons
How long will it take? How much will it cost? These are the essential questions of any project. The first thing we do is give each new client a free consultation to help determine the goal of the project. From there, we'll come up with a plan to fit the budget and timeline.
So, in the interest of being as forthright as possible, here are a few factors to take into account...
- Being prepared (rehearsed, well-rested, ect.) and focused (free of distractions) will greatly increase the chances of you (and us) having a super positive experience. And a great sounding recording.
- The studio's average rate is $30/hour (without a producer). But that rate is negotiable depending on the type and length of the project.
- Everything is negotiable as long as it benefits ALL parties involved.
- We want to help you realize your vision, create some great music, and have a blast along the way!
Please don't hesitate to contact us for a quote or more information. And thank you.